bradinglis96

Reaction score
Does anyone recommend doing an International Career? If so, who are you and how is it going? Any information you can give to me and any other fellow 'International newbies' will be appreciated.

Russia or Uruguay. Won the euro's with russia against spain 1-0. Both games are seriously fun. x

Currently getting stuck into a Northern Ireland save- Finished 3rd in the Euro 2012 Qualifcation Campaign, after pushing Italy & Serbia close. Despite 27 shots and 6 CCC's in my match against Estonia, I still only drew 0-0 which ended my chances. Its actually been quite fun, picking up a '4 Nations Tournament' win on the way. I'm hoping to qualify for the 2014 World Cup, I just reccomend creating a strong tactic- One that can hit the 'bigger' sides on the counter, or even just keeping possession and frustrating them. Its a long road to International Success, but a worthwhile one.

How do you choose Russia and/or Uruguay, I can only select from Argentina, Brazil, England, France, Ireland, Italy, N.Ireland, Scotland, Spain and Wales.
Where you select a Nation I selected England, could this be why?

Its all about what leagues you load up. Unless theres enough players in the game some nations will be unplayable

I can never get into international management... the best i've done is win the euros with Sweden in 2020 odd, other than that I get bored easily! Probably because I cant sign anyone. Definately not cut out for international management :p

i'm quite enjoying my virgin islands challenge save where i'm managing the british and us virgin islands national teams, although imo international management is best when you're also playing as a club but focussed on the international team as that way you can still sign players to your club and you can use it to make sure your players are at a decent level/ playing regularly.