Milleg9

Reaction score
Just wondering does the game take into consideration form of players who have not been capped for their country before?

I am currently in season one as Go Ahead Eagles and i'm currently punching way above my weight mostly due to the Dutch league being everyone beats everyone apart from Ajax.

But I currently have the player with the highest average performance , Most goals , Most Man of the Match's and the second most asst's but yet he doesn't even slightly get mentioned for International call up's?

Has anyone else seen this? Or seen this turn around for International Cap's? Or is it too much based on reputation of a player?

View attachment 336143

Just wondering does the game take into consideration form of players who have not been capped for their country before?

I am currently in season one as Go Ahead Eagles and i'm currently punching way above my weight mostly due to the Dutch league being everyone beats everyone apart from Ajax.

But I currently have the player with the highest average performance , Most goals , Most Man of the Match's and the second most asst's but yet he doesn't even slightly get mentioned for International call up's?

Has anyone else seen this? Or seen this turn around for International Cap's? Or is it too much based on reputation of a player?

View attachment 688689

I have had players like Jonjo Shelvey and James Ward-Prowse gain international recognition due to their form for my team. But your man there has players like Arjan Robben and Robin van Persie for competition, so he may have to wait for one of them to retire from international football before he gets his chance. If you go on and win the title this season, maybe he'll be called up during the next qualifying campaign.

I have had players like Jonjo Shelvey and James Ward-Prowse gain international recognition due to their form for my team. But your man there has players like Arjan Robben and Robin van Persie for competition, so he may have to wait for one of them to retire from international football before he gets his chance. If you go on and win the title this season, maybe he'll be called up during the next qualifying campaign.

Yeah I noticed it with Ward Prowse before he doesn't seem to get too much International caps regardless how he plays.

So i just looked at the Holland squad

View attachment 336137

Not one player has scored more goals or assts in total and that includes players that play in the Dutch league for Ajax, PSV and Feyenoord

Players that have only started 6 games all season and players that have started 5 with 11 off the bench

And to compare him specifically to A player in the same position

View attachment 336135

All thought Affelay has more Technical ability I believe it's fair that there is a more well rounded game from Falkenburg

View attachment 336134

It's a whitewash in terms of this season stats as well it's not even close.

I know that there is a difference in Reputation but I feel the game should have more of a look at Player Form rather than Player Reputation for International Caps

Yeah I have noticed this sometimes, but I also did manage to get Declan Rudd a couple English caps when managing him at Viking in Norway.

16/17 season I think. Il try grab a screen when I get home

I also managed to get Pim Ten Loeke in goal for the Dutch side playing for Viking albeit not regularly.

Last edited: