Which country to manage?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrStu01

Reaction score
Ok guys looking for my final thread before FM 14. My Kyiv save is continuing but i want to do an International career so i need some advice and suggestions on who. Also if there is anything you want me to do with that country like challenge post that aswell.

I would like to see Venezuela qualifying for the first time to a World Cup, so that's my suggestion. Their football has grown a lot in the last decade and I think they can achieve it with players like Rincón, Amorebieta, Rosales and Vizcarrondo.

Last edited:
I would like to see Venezuela qualifying for the first time to a World Cup, so that's my suggestion. Their football has grown a lot in the last decade and I think they can achieve it with players like Rincón, Amorebieta, Rosales and Vizcarrondo.

That would be cool. Will look into their squad

I always like playing as a team that dominates its continental competition but struggles at the bigger comps, like Mexico, or New Zealand,

I always like playing as a team that dominates its continental competition but struggles at the bigger comps, like Mexico, or New Zealand,

Thats cool. I did look at Mexico. Hopefully we get a decisive choice

So far other is the clear favourite however there are a lot of team suggestions Colombia, Mexico, New Zealand, Venezuela. Please offer ideas. Raring to go Monday

Ok Colombia now leading in votes for other team based on my inbox

please keep voting and commenting guys draws more interest and gives you your say. Perhaps the story could be about your choice!

Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland its been so long since they qualified for anything :)

Colombia and Wales currently tying guys so your votes can swing it. Please vote or let me know choices. This closes tomorrow morning

Colombia and Wales currently tying guys so your votes can swing it. Please vote or let me know choices. This closes tomorrow morning

LOL they are the first two i suggested i suppose im good at this i know what the public like haha

Ok so there is a tie between Wales and Colombia. Ready to start so who wants to see what?

Ok so there is a tie between Wales and Colombia. Ready to start so who wants to see what?

erm i wouldnt mind Colombia but Wales are a worse team and need success so i think i would prefer a wales one but its upto you