International Super 14

MarcLUFC

Reaction score
Before I post a link to my Editor Data File, just asking if anyone would be interested in trying this out? Some "unrealistic" nation choices I know, but thought I'd shake it up a bit.

A consortium of Super-Rich Directors have broken the trend of becoming benefactor to a single club, instead purchasing a full League, and creating new teams of their own. It was decided the league should be based in Hong Kong, due to it's excellent Commercial viability. Thus, the International Super 14 was born. It consists of:

Sydney Sharks :: Australia
Patagonia Giants :: Argentina
Calcio Sao Paulo :: Brazil
Hong Kong Cobras :: China/Hong Kong
Vancouver Bears :: Canada
London Metropolitan :: England
Le Sportif du Ballon :: France
Dresden Eagles :: Germany
Centuria Roma :: Italy
Mumbai Panthers :: India
Ashige Tokyo :: Japan
Cape Town Crusaders :: South Africa
New York Liberty :: USA
Abu Dhabi Sultans :: UAE

(you may need to select Load Players from Top Division Clubs for each nation in your DB to get full squads)

Each team possesses good training and youth facilities; a squad of similarly talented players, all with the same PA (-8), But no Managers! this is your opportunity to take a new franchise to the next level.

League Rules:
*No Relegation
*No Continental Competition
*1st and 2nd compete in an end-of-season Playoff for an extra league trophy
*December break for the Super 14 Cup Championship, lasting 3-4 weeks
*Squad of 25
*GK+7 Subs

Team Foreign Players Quota - 6
Match Squad Foreign players Quota - 3

Team Club Home Grown Quota - 17
Match Squad Club Home Grown Quota - 13

Last edited:
Love the Idea. Just a suggestion. The players must be born or have links with the city they playing with?

I would download this

Will there be kits, logo's etc?

Love the Idea. Just a suggestion. The players must be born or have links with the city they playing with?

I would download this

Will there be kits, logo's etc?

the players must be trained at the club, and have nationality. but no worries, the starting squads all have the required number already. I'd love to put in kits and Logos, but I don't know how oO)

the players must be trained at the club, and have nationality. but no worries, the starting squads all have the required number already. I'd love to put in kits and Logos, but I don't know how oO)

I can make kits, but im not too good at logo's. I can try one and you can decide if it is ok.

I can make kits, but im not too good at logo's. I can try one and you can decide if it is ok.

go for it. I'll add the .xml to the first post so you can have a look at the basic kits styles and colours.

Ok. I only had 5 mins as I now have to do homework on the pc. It's a bit rushed.
This is London Metro. Since it had no real animal or symbolic figure, I used the London Coat of Arms and I thought it looked effective. Tell me what you think?

View attachment 43037
London Metro Home

Logo

really cool man, thanks. no one else looks interested though, you don't have to make any more until there's more interest.

Last edited:
really cool man, thanks. no one else looks interested though, you don't have to make any more until there's more interest.

Ok sure mate. pm Me if anything picks up then I can create kits

looks sick, i will be intrestead but unforunatily i have no adobe photoshop skills so i cant help you out

This looks interesting... are the squads made up players or have you taken the best players from each league/country to make up the teams i.e. London Metropolitan includes the best English players etc?

This looks interesting... are the squads made up players or have you taken the best players from each league/country to make up the teams i.e. London Metropolitan includes the best English players etc?

I think they are made up? Because he said he would have all teams equal. Im pretty sure London would beat Cape Town like 5-0. I have no idea though

they are made from unsigned players, where possible, all under the age of 24.

I`ll download and have a go at this for sure. Sounds fun.

don't know if it's compatible with the new patch, however...

it's attached to the first post. does that not work?

why dont you create rivalries like england - france/germany, usa - canada or brazil - argentina
sounds like a great idea though
i will download it later