Status
Not open for further replies.
You've made me u-turn
I will do BOTH lol
Anybody want the story in another thread or not?

Right decided to take up Uruguay, not the hardest team to do it with as im looking to win it
Won it with serbia on 09, so will have a go with these :D:D
uruguay is quite good, i think you shuld have picked a little weaker team:p

Surprisingly with my cska moscow save i was playing earlier
Ivory coast offered me a job after they did **** in african nations and they were in the world cup
England, Greece and North Korea in my group
2-0 win vs Greece
3-2 loss vs England
1-1 draw vs North Korea

Then comes argentina
4-3 win after extra time (very very very very surprised)
Then comes scotland
1-0 win
Then france in semis
3-2 after extra time (i dont have a clue what happened)
then the final vs england
3-0 win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! drogba, toure bros, romaric, kalou, gervinho and keita were pivical in this, i did not cheat, i have proof as my mate was round, :D:D:D:D:D:D

Screenshots?

I'm excited to see how your managerial career's gonna go internationally. So who are you? Ivory Coast, Uruguay or Israel? lol Good luck!

Uruguay isnt much of a challenge as they have some amazing world class players already im slightly disappointed by your choice if im honest sorry

At first I was gonna say Norway but up to you.

I was Brazil and lost after spain played 4-6-0 against me and won a cheap penalty in d 3rd minute... CUE PARKING THEIR BUS i mean a top class team parking their bus tut tut

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

oh yh it was world cup finals

Good luck with Uruguay, was gonna mention Bosnia, managed them before on 09

Try Norway, Denmark or maybe Switzerland.

i dont know why but i love managing Serbia, watching Vidic in defence, Kuzmanovic in midfield and Zigic running havoc in offense just makes me feel all fuzzy inside. However i suck against england,croatia,spain,brazil and any respectable country. My only good victory was a 3-1 win over Portugal and ronaldo,deco and bosingwa limped off in injury.

Well i won world cup in 09 with serbia as i love them, right i was playing my cska save and ivory coast got knocked out of the african nations cup really early on and manager was sacked, so i applied and got the job, not realising they were in the world cup, i went on to win with them, screenshots sooooooon

i think albania, maybe a bit too hard for wat ur after but would be interesting to see what happens !

Status
Not open for further replies.