International World Super League

• Thread starter Thread starter Carine
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 5K

Carine

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new here -- great site by the way -- and hope I've posted this in the right place.

Anyway, I've created an annual international competition that includes 100 national teams (so far). It uses real international teams, so squad selections are in place and under 21s have corresponding fixtures etc...

I've had a look through the site and can't find anything similar, so if anyone is interested in playing this database let me know and I'll upload it to the admins for possible inclusion on the site.

Thanks.

I would love it. And I think many others would do aswell

that would be alot of fixtures tho
did you remove the euros and world cup cause i doubt you could fit they both in lol

Cheers guys.

To Shay Given -- The way it plays out at the moment is...

Every season the teams are randomised into ten different groups. The winners and the best 6 other teams (not runners up -- just next highest point scoring teams) qualify for a two-legged knock-out round. The final is one leg and played at a randomised neutral venue. It takes a lot to win it but it's good fun.

The world cup and Euros etc... are still there so you play a fair amount of fixtures per season -- but the players still get a chance to play the odd game for their clubs.

It's like a gigantic MLS

This sounds quite amazing, I would definitely play it.

Thanks alot :wub:

oh is this played during the normal season like September - May?

Shay, it's played July through to following May. If you are in the World Cup or Euro etc Finals then any WSL fixtures you're involved in during that time will be posponed until you are knocked out (or win) that tournament.

Oh write so all year sounds good.

P.S. Just read over my older posts on this tread hope you didnt think I was criticizing it because I like it but my other post make me seem like a **** lol :P

Upload onto Rapidshare or something similar then post a link on here. Many of us would :wub: it.

Didn't think that at all. I should have put all that info in my first post, but I thought I'd just test the water first.

I'll add more teams and create more fixtures in the league stage if people like the first version, but want to play more games.

I'll upload it now.

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 05:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------[/COLOR]

Ok here's a link (please let me know if it downloads ok -- I've never used rapidshare before)

LINK REMOVED AS DATABASE IS NOW AVAILABLE VIA THE TRANSFER UPDATES SECTION AT TOP OF PAGE.

You must have the 10.2 Sport Interactive patch for this to work -- I haven't tested it on any other.

After you've placed the file in your EDITOR DATA folder and loaded up a new game, select the Italian league (Serie A is all that's required for it to work) and add in the players of the nation you want to manage in the preferences box on the start menu. Then just select your team and have fun.

It's probably best to stick to international management because any suspensions that are picked up playing in the World Super League are served in domestic leagues.

Let me know if there's problems. If everything's ok then suggestions for possible improvements are welcome.

Cheers.

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 06:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 AM ----------[/COLOR]

So you can choose your database pre-game preferences, here's a list of teams currently taking part in WSL...

mozambique, kazakhstan, moldova, jordan, thailand, gabon, panama, qatar, cuba, honduras, uzbekistan, sudan, uganda, democratic republic of congo, united arab emirates, cyprus, bolivia, oman, kuwait, bahrain, togo, china, guatemala, venezuela, trinidad and tobago, north korea, jamaica, iraq, montenegro, guinea, zambia,belarus, estonia, mali, georgia, latvia, lithuania, fyr of macedonia, costa rica, albania, senegal, bosnia and herzegovia, angola, hungary, iceland, morocco, wales, tunisia, iran, south africa, austria, colombia, egypt, finland, northern ireland, algeria, slovenia, peru, cameroon, nigeria, saudi arabia, slovakia, ecuador, uruguay, ghana, norway, republic of ireland, japan, belgium, israel, australia, chile, bulgaria, ivory coast, romania, ukraine, paraguay, south korea, scotland, serbia, USA, poland, switzerland, denmark, greece, czezch republic, sweden, turkey, russia, mexico, croatia, england, portugal, holland, spain, germany, france, argentina, italy, brazil

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 AM ----------[/COLOR]

I've uploaded to the admins for approval aswell -- not sure how many downloads rapidshare allows as I'm not a premium member on there site.

Last edited:
First Ever Winners of WSL

65,645 spectators turned out at the Antonio Vespucio Liberti (Buenos Aires) to witness the first ever World Super League Final between Diego Maradona's Argentina and Spain...

sounds like a cracking database mate :) how did Scotland get one May I ask

Scotland progress

Cheers :)

Scotland qualified from their group ahead of teams like Russia and Cameroon. They then beat Brazil 3-2 on agg in 1st knock out, France 2-1 on agg in Qtr, and drew 2-2 with Argentina in Semi -- losing on pks.

How do i load players from a nation? I have looked in the preferences but can't find anything and also can u manage any team that takes part in the WSL because i can only select some nations?

How do i load players from a nation? I have looked in the preferences but can't find anything and also can u manage any team that takes part in the WSL because i can only select some nations?

when you go to load the database, on the select league page go to database size, select custom and select internetational players from... tehn whatever nation you want, or alternitively just load them from all continents to get all of them so you can change nations if that's what you want to do.

this looks really good. 2 points though

1. Where did you get the logos from???

2. Will the national fixtures clash with domestic??

Back