International World Super League

• Thread starter Thread starter Carine
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 5K
Why would you want to play domestic matches on it though?

Is there any way to change the teams in it? For instance replace Moldova with New Zealand?

You can change the teams around in the editor -- if you're not sure how to do it, I can do it for you.

If there's enough interest, I'll put every nation in an updated version. This is just a version that I made for myself, but then thought I'd put it on here.

National fixtures don't clash, but if you've called up players for say -- 3 games over 3 weeks, then those players will be with the national team and not with their clubs.

I'm pretty sure I got the nations flags on this site -- I'll have a look around in my folders and see if I can figure / remember out who made them :)

Anyone played the database yet?

Wow this database is amazing. if u could put more nations in that would be fantastic.

your a genius with the editor

Wow this database is amazing. if u could put more nations in that would be fantastic.

your a genius with the editor

Firstly, thank you :) and secondly, I will put all the international teams in at some point. I'll post it here when I've done -- though it might take a day or two as I'll have to test it first to make sure there's no bugs due to heavier fixture scheldule.

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:45 AM ----------

Updated version is finished, tested and uploaded to the admins :)

There's now 168 international teams available and the structure has been slightly changed -- 12 groups with 14 teams in each.

Back