Hermanos

Reaction score
s0MNCti.png

Internazionale - Resurrecting a Giant

Here I am attempting to make Inter Milan, once the most powerful force in Italian football, back to where they belong, at the top of Serie A. Internazionale have faced a turbulent past few years, after their treble winning side of 2010, they have slipped far behind their rivals Juventus, Roma and Napoli, and in 2013 / 14 finished in a Europa League place. As well as their poor recent history, Inter are also in a huge amount of debt and their club value has plummeted, way below that of their fierce rivals AC Milan.

I have always had a soft spot for Inter Milan. I can remember watching the likes of Ronaldo and Christian Vieri donning the black and blue stripes. I have tried to follow the club from afar ever since.

Club Background

The club was founded in 1908 and has become one of the most successful Italian football clubs, but in recent years we have seen the club fall in stature. I am wanting to make sure that we get back to where we should be.

9d9iHTb.png

Since last winning Serie A in 2009 / 10, we have seen Inter drop to 2nd, 6th and then 9th in the division, before last season managing to gain a Europa League spot by finishing in 5th position. Hopefully we will be able to see us winning the league on consecutive occasions again soon. Hopefully.

bFaQjDU.png

We have been predicted to finish 5th for a second successive occasion, I am actually aiming to finish higher than this, I want to challenge for the league in my first season in charge at the Giuseppe Meazza. I am aware that the other teams ahead of me are very strong, and have a lot of players fighting to take home the trophy, I do not expect to win it first season though, I believe that Juventus will, but I at least want to put up a fight for them.​

You've got a fantastic layout and your writing ability is very good. I'll be following, good luck.

You've got a fantastic layout and your writing ability is very good. I'll be following, good luck.

Haha thank you Mike! Like the praise already! If you have any suggestions to improve please advise. Cheers!

RbC6wmY.png

August Review

Results

CFQuOij.png

I tried to put out our strongest team here against Apollon L in our first leg to get a steady lead. We easily beat the Cypriot team in the Europa League first leg qualifier.

jCvE5zQ.png

After Kuzmanovic scored the opening goal I went on the defensive, reason being we were 5-0 up on aggregate and had the opening game of the Serie A in two days against Parma.

S48gW1p.png

Very happy with the win against Parma here, everybody performed well. What a way to kick off the season! I have big hopes for Icardi and want him to stay at the club for a very long time. Kovacic has said that if we don't manage to get Champions League football he is off, so I need to make sure that happens!

Europa League Draw

8L653tW.png

We should come out of this fairly easily, the board only expect me to get to the knockout round and as I said I should definitely be able to manage that. The only problem being Real Sociedad but I am sure that Moyes won't be too much trouble (hopefully that hasn't jinxed me).

Thanks pal! Absolutely love your Pozzo Machine story, the idea behind it is brilliant, can't wait to see how you do!

Thanks a lot man! :)

Some solid results to start, hopefully they were continue! Will be good to see you go up against Sociedad in Europe. Love the layout mate!

Great matches...well done for qualification into Europa league groups...
Also nice match agains Parma ! Keep it up !

Thanks guys, as I say any advice on how to improve just let me know, gonna try and stick to monthly updates, one should be coming fairly soon.

So far so good mate, good layout, nice skin, good amount of detail, can see this being one of my favourite stories!

Inter

I'm currently with Inter ATM in my career that I started in Australia, joined them while they had some good young players but not performing so I'm reaping the rewards of that plus a few additions of my own, finally managed to knock Juve off in my third season after going on a run and beating them but lost in the final game in the first season I took charge. Good luck that team is a monster haha

QztkdYO.png

September Review

Results

t8vVCDw.png

A good win against Atlanta, a brilliant free kick from Hernanes in the second half gave us all three points after Atlanta managed to go in front 2 times before we managed to get the winner.

IRBWpDI.png

A brilliant result against Real Sociedad, I was hoping we could start off in a commanding position and we did just that. Icardi and Kovacic helped us to a two goal lead in the first ten minutes, from then on we dominated the game.

nHlnHf8.png

Once Eto'o clawed the goal back after the start of the second half I was pessimistic of our chances from getting all three points, but we managed it! Super sub Shaqiri got the goal and we managed to hold on to the lead to take all three points once more.

nkwD4QN.png

Definitely the biggest and best result of the month. Icardi scored a total fluke after 27 minutes but Roma were in complete control until De Rossi hacked Icardi down to get a red card in the first half. From then on we were in control of the game. Icardi managed his first hat trick of the season, I am expecting big things from this guy.

2aYQdTJ.png

Icardi with his second hat trick in as many games! I doubted our chances after the busy month we had, especially with Chievo taking an early lead, but Icardi had different ideas. A brilliant hat trick once again. Safe to say he is the leagues top scorer at the end of September with 8 goals from 5 games.

Tables

Ml9Xk4D.png

As expected Juve were at the top of the table, but I am ecstatic that we are up there with them too. I am hoping we can make this run last as we are doing very well so far. We definitely have the power to do so, just whether we can maintain this sort of momentum for the rest of the season. Here's hoping.

h87iWeU.png

After only one game we are top of the Group. From who we have been drawn against I am wanting to win every game in the group, I know that is a hard challenge but after beating Sociedad 4-0 at home I am sure we can beat the rest of the teams too to finish top of Group D.​

Love the layout, the team and the results so far.

Keep it up and best of luck.

What a result against Roma! Can see you pushing Juve for the title!

I've had a save with Inter before, they are a fun team to play with say produce some great youngsters! Great start as well, Good luck for the rest of the season