internet help :S

We have been using NTL (now Virgin Media) since we got the internet in late '98 or early '99 and the actual internet is superb as they dont enforce a FUP like almost every other broadband company do. The only downside I suppose to the actual internet performance is that they use a proxy so I can't use sites such as Rapidshare (no big loss though).

However they have the worst customer service...ever. They recently cut us off because apparently we owed them £3 even though we have been a loyal customer for just under 10 years regularily paying around £40 a month on broadband and a phone line they cut us off for absolutely nothing....

To make it worse since we moved house in december my mam has spent hundreds of hours on her mobile phone trying to get them to simply connect a phone line for us but she just either gets put on hold until her freshly topped up mobile runs out of credit or we get set a date 2 months in advance just for the fat lazy bloke to not show without a word.

So erm yeh rant over :D

Ive never had a problem with Telewest customer service tbh. I hope it continues with VirginMedia. The internet has never been a problem - same with the tv and phoneline (although the phoneline never gets used as I have a company mobile so that gets battered instead!)

Virgin mobile has won the best customer service award for the last 5 years so Virgin media should be capable of providing good customer service too.