Intro

Buckets

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Have been playing FM for years, thought it was about time to join a forum and get chatting.

I play with a variety of teams, normally my own team Linfield, in the Irish League. Although play other games in the Enligh leagues too.

Anyway, off to get posting here. :D

welcome, i dont want to sound mean but when you manage a side like Linfield, what is your greatest aim in europe i mean do you try your best to make the third quals of the champs league or the first round of the uefa cup?

welcome, i dont want to sound mean but when you manage a side like Linfield, what is your greatest aim in europe i mean do you try your best to make the third quals of the champs league or the first round of the uefa cup?

No, not sounding mean at all there.

The first few seasons with Linfield the best you could hope for is 3rd qualifying round of the Champions League, I have got to the group stages before. Although was tanked in most matches in the group. Definately need to make all players pro before this happens though.

I have tried using the editor also, to setup an All Ireland League. To a certain extent, I managed it although it's not perfect. I hope to haev a right bash at it on FM09.

y0z

sooo-weet win.

Must be almost impossible to do anything in the CL due to the rep and finances in the Irish league.

y0z

sooo-weet win.

Must be almost impossible to do anything in the CL due to the rep and finances in the Irish league.

Aye, they rep doesn't help. Although I managed to get £500,000 for Thompson which kept me going a while

Welcome Buckets, hope you enjoy your stay matey :)