Invalid Thread specified.

miggo97

Reaction score
Just tried to post a story, my first one on FM'11 and this appeared.

Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Possibly because the story wasn't accepted? All I can think of to be honest

Yeah, the story has not been accepted yet, just be patient and it should be up in the next few hours.

still hasnt come up yet. will check tomoz but if i dosent wot do i do. should i do another one or wot? or has anyone had past experiance of this any help will be appreciated.

If it is not up by tomorrow, it means it will have been rejected.

I suggest redoing it if it is not up by this time tomorrow, although it would have been rejected for a reason. So make it better.

At the moment, there are two threads waiting to be moderated, one of them is likely your story.

You haven't used spelling like 'tomoz' and 'wot' in the story have you? Because if so it is likely it'll never be accepted.

If it is not up by tomorrow, it means it will have been rejected.

I suggest redoing it if it is not up by this time tomorrow, although it would have been rejected for a reason. So make it better.

At the moment, there are two threads waiting to be moderated, one of them is likely your story.

One of them will be mine ;)

You haven't used spelling like 'tomoz' and 'wot' in the story have you? Because if so it is likely it'll never be accepted.

No, never do that in a story anyway. only do it when i cant be bothered lol

Stories are moderated to stop the large percentage of them that are utter dribble from ever appearing on the site.

To the OP, your story is not currently in the moderation queue, meaning it has been declined, so if you wish to repost it, please improve it. Take a look at some of the more successful and popualr stories on the site for an idea of the standard we are looking for.

Stories are moderated to stop the large percentage of them that are utter dribble from ever appearing on the site.

To the OP, your story is not currently in the moderation queue, meaning it has been declined, so if you wish to repost it, please improve it. Take a look at some of the more successful and popualr stories on the site for an idea of the standard we are looking for.

Jake, could you tell me if mine is in the queue please ?

it is, but i'm jsut off out so dont have time to look at/approve it.

Oh okay, just wanted to know if had been rejected or not. Thanks