appoxplayer

Reaction score
Looking for a left sided Inverted Wing-Back for the second season at Arsenal, currently top of the league in March but Kolasinac isn't suited for the role. I've been using and training Iwobi to play there but while he does play better he's still awkward at the minute.

From scouting I can't actually find any natural IWBs, anyone got any recommendations?

Looking for a left sided Inverted Wing-Back for the second season at Arsenal, currently top of the league in March but Kolasinac isn't suited for the role. I've been using and training Iwobi to play there but while he does play better he's still awkward at the minute.

From scouting I can't actually find any natural IWBs, anyone got any recommendations?

Your inverted wing backs dont need to be left foot right back and right foot left back its all about the tactics you use,

if your playing with inverted WB's have your wide mids or wingers more defensive or less attacking, dont let them cut inside and look for the underlap that way you can train any full back or wing back to play the role. in all fairness you want them to create more than score and they can drive the byline for crosses and cut backs and exploit the opponents weak foot by going inside.