investing money & building stadiums?

Stetchkov

Reaction score
is there any way to "invest in the future" and put money in a reserve intrest fund? because that just happened to me.

in FM10 i got my team to somehow build a whole new stadium to fit more fans, and actually have it named after a "legendary" player of mine that was unstoppable...

bacuially im wondering how i can build stadiums orgive my money to the board to do things with it....idk how to do this but either on holiday it happens or i hit next and the board just desided to invest my money....

please help me,....

I always thought you had to ask for stadium and facility upgrades. This is unless you were at a successful club with lots of cash who will give money to investors and the board take the initiative to pump money into specific areas.

To invest the money you just need to have a large amount of extra cash sitting around and the club will just invest it into the reserve fund at the end of the month.

No way to invest, just be financially prudent and the money will gather. Try some big name friendlies, go as far as you can in cup games, and keep the wage budget down. Oh and use low squad win bonuses.

Only time I have seen money put in a reserve fund is when you amass over £1BN. Its not possible to put it away by choice