kylerafc

Reaction score
I've managed to get a lower league team into the Premiership and obviously my budget is nowhere near as big as the top clubs and therefore I obviously can't get the top class players.

So, I was wondering at some point during the game is there like a 'sugar daddy' feature like on the PSP version where a 'russian billionaire' comes in and injects cash into your club?

Thanks in advance :)

well, a group of business men and an ex pro bought my club (juventus) and have constantly backed my club financially.. this happened in the first month of my game

Hmm, I'm in about my sixth or seventh season now.

On the PSP version you had to win a certain amount of trophies before anybody would invest.

I guess it could just be a random thing.

i got took over got excited, turns out it was a fans trust with no money.

Hmm, I'm in about my sixth or seventh season now.

On the PSP version you had to win a certain amount of trophies before anybody would invest.

I guess it could just be a random thing.

There is no bonuses like that on the proper FM games I don't think, although it is fun to mess with on PSP lol. You'll just have to hope for some reason your board decide to sell the club and you get some middle eastern oil guy to takeover your club.(A)

you need to untick the realistic takeovers box in preferences to increase your chances of a sugar daddy