NoWayJose

Reaction score
I have an unfortunate problem with not being able to see player attributes.

A situation shetch: I manage a team in the Dutch Eredivisie, after being promoted from the Eerste Divisie (the tier below) and I am currently halfway my fourth season, but since a few weeks (in-game, that is), I seem to have trouble seeing player attributes of players in countries I have considerable knowledge in.

Take for example Gabi from Atlético Madrid, not an unknown player by all means.
View attachment 130228
I find it very strange that he has no visible attributes, not even in the slightest; it's not weird to see that with Indian or African players that play in countries I have no knowledge in, but this is a top-notch player in the Liga BBVA.
To be complete, this is my scouting knowledge:
View attachment 130227

To emphasize this problem even more (if it is at least a problem), you can find a player below that plays in one of the best teams in Belgian football teams, Standard. This guy has been in Belgian football [I have full knowledge in Belgium] for his entire career, and yet, he has no visible attributes whatsoever.
View attachment 130226 View attachment 130225

Maybe it's my faulty scouting (I tend to scout only younger players, which Gabi obviously isn't), but this goalie is only 22 and I believe at some point should have been on the radar for one of my scouts.

So, I don't know whether it's really a technical problem or my approach to scouting, but I was surprised to see that I have no visible player attributes with Gabi and Henkinet.

Anyways guys, thanks in advance for your feedback!