ionutz10

Reaction score
View attachment 235329
After the relegation from the last season, the West Ham decided to change the club's policy, and to try to form a young competitive team, which can compete with no problems in Premier League.

View attachment 235330
West Ham United make a surprisingly decision. After the relegation, they make a strange decision. They brought on Ionutz, an 27 year Romanian manager, known in his country as the new Wenger. We will see why. :)

This is my first story i create. I will try to do my best and to update it as often as possible.. I am not a native English speaker, so I might make some mistakes.
I've already played half a season, so I will try to search through the game for all the info I need. Hope you understand, and you enjoy this!

Transfers
Bought:

1. [*=left]Josh Wright- 22 years - MC - Free
    [*=left]Laurentiu Branescu 17 years - GK

[*=left] Alexandu Chipciu 22 years - AM(L,C,R)

[*=left]Daniele Rugani 17 years - DC

[*=left]Giuseppe Prestia 17 years - DC

[*=left]Martial Robin 34 years - DL

[*=left]Henri Lansbury 21 years - MC/AMC

[*=left]Alessandro Pellicori 30 years - ST
Loans:

1. [*=left]Benik Afobe 18 years - STC
    [*=left]Nathan Delfouneso 20 years - STC
Josh Wright
View attachment 235350
Saw some potential in him, as he has 15 passing and 15 creativity, pretty nice for a free transfer.
Laurentiu Branescu

View attachment 235352
As R. Green is 31 years old, I wanted to have a good backup, and maybe the future GK.

Alexandu Chipciu
View attachment 235354
One of my fav players IRL, and really nice in-game too.
Daniele Rugani
View attachment 235355

Despite he is really young, i think he won't have any problems in NPower Championship as defender.
Giuseppe Prestia
View attachment 235361
I predict a big future for this guy. :)

Martial Robin
View attachment 235362
Wanted someone with experience to compete with Ilunga on the DL position.

Henry Lansbury
View attachment 235368
He was on loan, but after the friendly matches, i decided to buy him permanently.

Alessandro Pellicori
View attachment 235370
Just a backup striker, with some experience, nothing special about him.

Nathan Delfouneso
View attachment 235371
Exceptional player, got him on loan, I tried to buy him but he didn't want to come...probably he wants Premier League football. :)

Last edited:
July

In the friendlies i had a pretty good course, with only 1 match lost, and 2 surprisingly wins, 3-0 with Twente and 5-2 with River Plate.
The formation i used was a 4-2-4, created by me.
Most of the matches i played were in this formula:

Even if I had alot of faith in my 2 new acquisitions[FONT=arial, sans-serif], [/FONT]Rugani and Prestia, i was really surprised that i conceded only 2 goals in 7 matches with this couple of central defenders.View attachment 235374
The West Ham's best goal scorer in this month was Piquionne with 5 goals.​