Ipod touch for sale

• Thread starter Thread starter dazamfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 1K

dazamfc

Reaction score
I have a brand new Ipod touch which I got and never used lying about doing nothing. I am willing to let it go if anyones intrested in buying it for £70 but I will consider all offers

It is 2nd Generation and its a 16gb.

Its not on Ebay just on here

I'd be interested ib buying it off you but i don't get paid for another 2 weeks.

Thats fine mate. The only problem is that I'm from Scotland. We could send it by postal order where you send the money and as soon as I recieve it I will send the item

Wouldn't paypal be easier/safer? Thats if you have paypal mate?

The fee on top would be an extra £7. plus special delivery of £5 as its sending money.
I'll leave it. Sorry mate.

Put you need a to give your bank details and I dont give out things like that

A Twix, A Mars Bar and Two Packets Of Hob Knobs??

And i doubt many people will buy it unless its something like PayPal or Play as you could easily scam. Not saying i dont trust you but i have seen it happen to people

paypal is too easy to scam or be scammed, for my liking, not saying either of you would do of course.

Like I said, you'd be a lot safer either putting it on Ebay, or Play.com. Then people can big on it, and you might even get a lot more than what you'd expected.

Like I said, you'd be a lot safer either putting it on Ebay, or Play.com. Then people can big on it, and you might even get a lot more than what you'd expected.

...and if you put on a reserve you wont lose anything from your original price.

Back