Ipod touch for sale

• Thread starter Thread starter dazamfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 1K
I am not old enough to have a bank account and my mum doesn't use hers for things like that

I am not old enough to have a bank account and my mum doesn't use hers for things like that

i've had my barclays account since i was 12ish im sure :D. Dont need to use it, just pinch ze card and transfer the money from paypal to the account ( i may be wrong, i only buy with paypal)

I'd say you're better off selling it to someone you know in real life rather than a internet forum. Chasing dead ends if you don't use paypal or a similar method.

I swear you said you don't like giving bank details out?

You may as well off not made this thread if there is no way on earth you can sell it.

Mate face it people will only buy from you without PayPal or something like that if they know you or live near you and can pick it up from your house. Othere then that its use PayPal or you wont sell it on the internet

You could do that, but I can gaurentee they wouldn't give you as much as what you want.

Yee, i know. :S

But if you don't like putting in your details online, then you can't do it online really. Best/stafest bet is to sell it to a store by hand..

I buy all my games ect.. from Play.com or Amazon.co.uk.. So i can say it's a safe network.

Back