Ipswich, Looking for some young players.

PeakeEe

Reaction score
Hello, I'm looking for some good young players.
Transfer budget is really low tho im selling couple of players to get it to 5-8Mil

Have a look at the 'Andre Dozzell' thread further down the page you posted this & the 'Cheap Gems' thread under 'Which players should I buy/sell on FM16?'

What season?

If you're in the first season, check out: Ajer, Ivan Saponjic, Zekhnini, San Emeterio & Fede(Racing), Yan (Vitoria)

Big fan of Iver Fossum, very flexible CM with solid mental stats who can play multiple roles very well and is usually very cheap. However as you're Ipswich CM is probably your strongest point for young players with Andre Dozzell and Teddy Bishop.

@only1 I know, I'm looking to sign as much young players as i can and develop em.
@Jimbhoy He is in my team already
@clince First season just passed transfer window. Iv signed ajer, Will have a look about other players you recommended, Thanks!
@Lukehebrert Iver Fossum looks great tho he is not intrested to join and is to expensive. And as you said CM is my strongest point. THanks anyway

PeakeEa, dude, I know Dozzell's already in your team - it was just to show how he may potentially progress.

Have a look @ Bilal Ould-Chickh (SLB) - might be available on loan but prob. out of budget. Same goes for Kenedy (Chelski)

Lincoln (Gremio - Brazil). Won't come on loan but worth your entire transfer budget if you can prise him away young enough.

Che Nunnely, Abdelhak Nouri, Renato Sanches & Sergio Diaz are amongst the best players I've found =<18yrs. If you've gone past initial transfer window, some or all probably moved on and cost an arm and a leg.

Rui Pedro is a good signing for you. He'll take time to develop but he's a great striker for me on my Ipswich save. Other than that I'd stick with loans, your team is good enough for promotion from the off and only needs a loan or two.
Play Joshua Emmanuel at RB, he's amazing

@Jimbhoy My bad, iv used him in every game i could to try and develop him as fast as i can.
I already signed Lincoln and Sergio Diaz, Tryed to sign most of the players you named they either didnt want to come or club was asking for to much money. Bilal and kenedy didnt even try cuz they are really out of my range didnt think about loaning them, Thanks anyway tho.
@Masoaoki I got Rui Pedro on loan with 4M euros buyout i hope il have cash to sign him on permanent base. I'm playin Joushua Emmanuel already and ye he is amazing. Screenshot by Lightshot

I also signed Kuki and ajer. About to finish my first season, I'm looking for AMR to replace Ainsley Maitland-Niles/Bertrand Traoré Both are on loan and a good young cd my weakest point. (I will prob get promoted to premiership)

For CD, check:

Davide Vitturini, Mason Holgate (HG) Miladin Stevanovic (will need re-trained as CB) or Chidiebere Nwakali.

Haven't used AM's so far in '16 so not going to waste your time pretending that I know what I'm talking about.

GL

You should be able to get Maitland-Niles on loan for a second season. Try getting Vallejo from Real Madrid on loan for CB with a buyout, he's absolutely class on every save I've seen within 5 years

Callum Cooke from Middlesbrough and also deal fry from Middlesbrough as well, two very good young English players with a bright future, maybe I'm slightly biased been a Middlesbrough fan but in my first season I put dark fry on the bench and played him in all the cup games, he progresses quite well he's definitely worth a punt.

callum Cooke is another young English Central midfielder who can unlock the defence with a good pass through the centre.

both players are cheap as well.