will31

Reaction score
Hi, I started a save with Ipswich Town and the team is far from achieving the promotion as I need to bring some reinforcements for the 1st eleven. I need a striker, a CD and a GK, 2 wide midfielders and 2 CM.
Money is not a problem, 4.420.00€ to spend on transfers, but I'm dealing with a tight wage budget, so wage demand has to be low (21k is the limit).

ryan gauld dundee bout 400k thomas drage 1mil world class. cm erm jonas svensson 300k salneas 500k cb look at john stones on loan from everton or danny batth 2mil wolves gk look at forster from celtic or ben amos loan

Same here: Second game season but first with Ipswich who were flirting with relegation and now are in the play-offs zone.1. A good striker is really important as Ipswich's squad dearly lacks in having a striker who can score on a consistent basis. I play Jay-Emmanuel Thomas as a Trequarista, followed by having Taylor as an IF in a 4-3-1-2 formation. I suggest getting a target man who can hold the ball well for fast paced players like JET or Taylor.2. For the CD, I bought Dedyrick Boyata who's languishing the Man City reserve team. He came in for fairly cheap.(PS: Do you have Luke Chambers and Aaron Creswell? They will serve your team pretty good, notching up consistent high-rated performances) 3. I haven't required a GK, Scott Loach does brilliantly for me. 4. I don't employ a wide formation so wide midfielders are redundant to my set-up. But when I do, I get JET and Taylor to play as IFs.5. For the CM, buy David Jones. He has been my player of the season so far! I also got in Cristiano Zanetti (because of the experience factor and I play him as a BWM on Defend sometimes.) on a free transfer. N'Daw is a good player and I like using him as a BBM. Ferguson does put in a good shift as well but he is susceptible to injuries.The trick is to have some experience upfront and in the centre, although I am looking for a decent target man myself, Zanetti has stabilised my midfield a lot.