Tracz

Reaction score
Well im about to finish my 2nd season with ipswich town, first season i finished 11th, ive got 6games left of this season and im going to finish 1st, im 18points ahead of 2nd! If i win my remaining games ill end up on 107points! And get the record for most points.
But to the main point, ive been running a tight ship financially, no wages over £10k, (that will increase to 20k when in prem) no huges transfer fees, ive relied mainly on loan signings these 2 seasons; lingard, wilson, blackett from united, gnarby from arsenal these 4 have been here for 2 seasons, recently ive had lewis baker from chelsea.
Ive sold, chambers, berra, smith, mcgoldrick, murphy, parr, from the original squad to help balance the books,
Ive signed will keane(st), lee wallace(lb), adam smith(rb), boyata(cb), fran merida(a/cm), eunan okane(cm), botti bia bi(st), josh meekings(c/rb) all for around £1.4m, some were free transfers, will keane was most exspensive at £500k.
So do i continue with my tight spending and struggle in the prem for a couple of seasons or do i spend?? The club is in around £60m debt, id like to clear that before i really start spending, im think along the lines of arsenal strategy, my wage bill is like 15th highest in the champ around £9.35m a yr. Ive been given a £275k wb and £17.5m tb for next season
So peoples opinions? Advice? Thoughts?

Im gona keep to a 20k limit, i dont really want to go over £12.5m a yr