Iran threatens boycott over Olympic Logo

To be fair I think it's wrong for us to complain, if this word Zion is of great offence then it's understandable for the country to be upset. However it just has to be established that obviously there was no intention of disrespecting anyone what so ever.

I think it looks like Wayne Rooney elbowing James McCarthy in the face, if you turn your head and squint your eyes... then turn again really quickly.... I'm boycotting London 2012

I think it looks like Wayne Rooney elbowing James McCarthy in the face, if you turn your head and squint your eyes... then turn again really quickly.... I'm boycotting London 2012

It looks like a horrendous attempt to make a joke.

looks nothing like it, just another reason to have a dig imo.

If you turn it upside down it looks like it spells out "Ploz". I don't know who these mysterious "Ploz" are, but I bet they're a government organisation dedicated to keeping us quiet. I'm boycotting the Olympics too, solidarity wit da Ahmedinejad blud.

Jacques Rogge is a bit of a fool (know that from his ICU days) but he'll dismiss this out of hand, surely. This cannot be taken seriously, even by the crazy brigade.

I'm going to boycott the London Olympics as the logo is ****.

I'm going to boycott the London Olympics as the logo is ****.

I'll drink to that.
http://www.sportingfare.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/london-2012-****.gif

I'll drink to that.
http://www.sportingfare.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/london-2012-****.gif

I only found out today that the actual logo is supposed to say 2012, took me a little while to see that one had even be re-arranged!

I'm so slow with this Olympics lark.

I only found out today that the actual logo is supposed to say 2012, took me a little while to see that one had even be re-arranged!

I'm so slow with this Olympics lark.

It does look a little like a toddler has eaten some pink and yellow crayons and vomited onto a piece of paper, yeah...

Ironically, that image I found was the first one that came up when I googled "olympic logo".

It does look a little like a toddler has eaten some pink and yellow crayons and vomited onto a piece of paper, yeah...

Ironically, that image I found was the first one that came up when I googled "olympic logo".

They say Google can predict things, so it's clearly an omen about this logo! (6)