dunne
kilbane

hunt
andrews
whelan
duff

keane
doyle

Scotland is a WEE little country who dont know the meaning of sport and only have 2 teams (East Stirling and Annan Athletic)

Actually we're a country that MANY other countries really like, with a fantastic - arguable one of the best in the world - landscape and a unique heritage. Also a vibrant Footballing history that includes giant teams, that in their day could easily have coped in England, such as Hearts, Hibernian, Dundee United and Aberdeen - so there is far from being just two teams.

Anyway, this thread is about the Ireland game so if you want to say anymore about it, PM me.

;)

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

haha alri

given
oshea
st ledger
dunne
kilbane

hunt
andrews
whelan
duff

keane
doyle

I find it funny when I see International line-ups with a player as good as Dunne playing alongside a player with not as much quality in the form of St. Ledger - I didn't know he was Irish btw.

yeah he is irish but u wouldnt think btw he speaks

my ideal ireland team would be

given
finnan
oshea
dunne
kilbane

mcgeady
ireland
a.reid
duff

keane
doyle

yeah he is irish but u wouldnt think btw he speaks

my ideal ireland team would be

given
finnan
oshea
dunne
kilbane

mcgeady
ireland
a.reid
duff

keane
doyle

I forgot about McGeady, is he on the bench??

not to sure injured i think il find out now

why though he should be starting i think

He can come and play for Scotland if he's not getting a game. (6)

He can come and play for Scotland if he's not getting a game. (6)
haha no ur grand

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

wat a save from the cyprus keeper

good luck to Ireland

i wish all the british teams & Ireland to go through

APART FROM SCOTLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even though you're a Liverpool fan, I still think you're a **** for hating the Scottish.. If you're going to hate anyone, hate the Welsh! They are just a county for god sake.

a bit unfair on wales maybe we should all just not be hating any of ireland,england,scotland,wales,n.ireland

i know theres not too many irish people on here but i will keep those intersted in this game in this thread

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

btw kick off is just abot know and its a world cup qualifer lads:)
Who cares sado

Who cares sado
shut ur mouth u *****

u care if u posted on the thread

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

yesssssssssss

robbie keane scored a header

full time cyprus 1 ireland 2

good result

cant wait for the game in oct now vs italy in croke park