mld81

Reaction score
Decided to start myself a new save and I noticed this:

View attachment 289680

Just wondering if anyone else has this problem. When you hover over the warning symbol, it states that 'a minimum of 12 teams are required for next years Airtricity First Division, 8 found'. Bare in mind I haven't touched the database and nor do I ever do so. I am not overly bothered but just seems odd that this has appeared since the recent patch.

Update:

Thought I would check the editor to see if there were 8 teams and it shows there is 11.

View attachment 289681

So the database shows 11 yet the game only detects 8 and 12 are required. Anybody have any ideas how to rectify this problem?

Update:

Thought I would check the editor to see if there were 8 teams and it shows there is 11.

View attachment 289681

So the database shows 11 yet the game only detects 8 and 12 are required. Anybody have any ideas how to rectify this problem?

did you go into the main folder in steam and delete the ireland.dlc? from the DB/1300/dbc

If that file is missing, could be the root of the problem. Verify the integrity of your game cache to re-acquire the file.

If that file is missing, could be the root of the problem. Verify the integrity of your game cache to re-acquire the file.

Doing that now, hopefully it sorts the issue :)

It appears that 13 files were missing after verifying the cache, either way the problem is resolved, thanks for the help guys :)