Irish League ?

allyburke

Reaction score
Am i the only person on fm base that follows th irish league of an irish league team ?

Take no interest in it myself as it lacks media coverage, I see that Bohemians are usually top of League most of the time it comes up on SSN though, I think there is a few Irish on the forums though.

Nah i mean Northern Ireland :p:L i dont see anyone that supports a northern irish team on here :p i was thinking about starting a story with my beloved linfield but i dont think anyone would follow :(

I support League of Ireland and occasionally take a glance at N. Ireland league but don't follow a team. Linfield and Coleraine are fairly good. and Crusaders aren't bad

League of Ireland is a better standard but Irish League i proper football at its best :) mud baths , hard tackles, fights :p:L

Nah i mean Northern Ireland :p:L i dont see anyone that supports a northern irish team on here :p i was thinking about starting a story with my beloved linfield but i dont think anyone would follow :(

i would follow a linfield story mate

League of Ireland is a better standard but Irish League i proper football at its best :) mud baths , hard tackles, fights :p:L

Yeah I saw a recent thing. Think it was a Newry match? Someone kicked another player in the head. Rough stuff up north ;)

I would definately follow a Linfield story. I have a Bohemians story going, aiming for Europe and it would be great to see a N. Irish league story going. Only saw one on FM-Base before.

I hate St. Pats! They robbed the Youths captain conor sinnott

I do follow Longford Town abit (Rep of Ireland) but they are very **** lol

i played in the youths stadium last week in my school final match

met ur man mick wallace and all :)

Ballymena United, Sky Blues! Have you got your story up and running yet?

Im a Portadown fan and we have an Irish Cup Final to look forward to on the 8th May against the New current champions Linfield.

I'm a Loughgall fan and we have done quite well this season. Really want to see us back in the top flight. Also have a soft spot for Linfield