makAA

Reaction score
Just wondering if there is anyone who is a whizz with the editor taking requests this year to this projects??
for FM11 it is. but to the new FM i couldnt find it.
please help.

it's a pain supporting an Irish club aint it! I'm a hoops fan.. cant find a facepack anywhere!!

Just wondering if there is anyone who is a whizz with the editor taking requests this year to this projects??
for FM11 it is. but to the new FM i couldnt find it.
please help.

Exactly what leagues are you looking for? I coubald probably do it if given the information needed

I need: - Premier League of Ireland
- First Division
- Second Division
- and possibly third Division

As is in real in Ireland. not a fantasy leagues!
for FM2011 was a Custom League and that called "the Irish piramid". that was a real lower leagues of Ireland.
my editor is a **** (doesnt work) and i cant do myself this leagues.

please help.

I'm relatively new to the forum but have been playing FM since it was CM on the Commodore Amega. Since FM Editor has brought in the "Add National Rule", I have been always enjoyed restructuring the League of Ireland. I usually make a 16 team premiership, 20 team championship and 2x 24 team regional conference. I also play July till June. I completed edit the standard of the leagues to a better standard, but not by a lot. I edit the players and make every club in the top two teirs professional, editing the players and contracts accordingly. The stadiums get a make over two with the likes of Rovers, Bohs and St. Pats getting between 25,000 and 30,000 attendances. Although I put good TV money and competition prize money into it, my editing of ticket prices never works. This is a bummer, but not the biggest problem in the world.
Another problem I have is the signing of Foreign, i.e, non British and Irish players. I have edited the transfer preferences to favour S. America and Africa but no clubs sign foreign players. They will sign players from the most obscure places, but only if they are British and Irish.

But the main reason I've posted is that I think there is a few hardcore FM players based in Ireland and wouldnt it be a good idea to work together and pool our resourses on editing problem solving and aquiring kits, logo's and face packs.

I have tried making kits myself. I watched a few youtube tutorials and one of them gave a link for Paintshop with a password. I downloaded it but my screen isnt the same has any of these tutorials in relation to layering. I didnt mind this at first as I found kits for Prem div and 1st div, but for the lower league, when I tried making kits I was limited to what I could do in relation to the second colour and trimmings. I could adjust the hue to find my main colour but not the second colour and trimming. So if they were white and I wanted black I was up the creek.

Hopefully some of you will get on board and we can look forward to a more enjoyable gaming experience. ;)

I'm relatively new to the forum but have been playing FM since it was CM on the Commodore Amega. Since FM Editor has brought in the "Add National Rule", I have been always enjoyed restructuring the League of Ireland. I usually make a 16 team premiership, 20 team championship and 2x 24 team regional conference. I also play July till June. I completed edit the standard of the leagues to a better standard, but not by a lot. I edit the players and make every club in the top two teirs professional, editing the players and contracts accordingly. The stadiums get a make over two with the likes of Rovers, Bohs and St. Pats getting between 25,000 and 30,000 attendances. Although I put good TV money and competition prize money into it, my editing of ticket prices never works. This is a bummer, but not the biggest problem in the world.
Another problem I have is the signing of Foreign, i.e, non British and Irish players. I have edited the transfer preferences to favour S. America and Africa but no clubs sign foreign players. They will sign players from the most obscure places, but only if they are British and Irish.

But the main reason I've posted is that I think there is a few hardcore FM players based in Ireland and wouldnt it be a good idea to work together and pool our resourses on editing problem solving and aquiring kits, logo's and face packs.

I have tried making kits myself. I watched a few youtube tutorials and one of them gave a link for Paintshop with a password. I downloaded it but my screen isnt the same has any of these tutorials in relation to layering. I didnt mind this at first as I found kits for Prem div and 1st div, but for the lower league, when I tried making kits I was limited to what I could do in relation to the second colour and trimmings. I could adjust the hue to find my main colour but not the second colour and trimming. So if they were white and I wanted black I was up the creek.

Hopefully some of you will get on board and we can look forward to a more enjoyable gaming experience. ;)

This is an awesome idea, I'm tryna do something similar, here's the thread http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/transfer-updates-custom-leagues-editing/94220-editor-troubles.html