BoyInGreen

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking to start on a new database containing all Senior, Intermediate and Junior clubs in Ireland and making all leagues down to district league level. If anybody wishes to contribute, you are more than welcome to do so. My first update will be to try and get the real kits for the clubs already on FM13 :)

Version 0.1 released

Version 0.1 is now released. All provincial leagues are now playable as well as six district leagues already included in the game:
Galway
Mayo
Limerick District
Waterford
Wexford
South Tipperary

Kits have now been added to most of the District League clubs.View attachment 295204

Version 0.2 is now released. The rounds of fixtures at LOI level have been doubled and a new district league has been added, covering County Kerry.

View attachment 298438

you've created Leinster cup and other regional cups ?

i can help with team names, gronds and other info :) btw will download it

Can someone give a list of what teams have been added? Thanks.

Losimon: Not yet, however I hope to include it in the next update in a couple of days :)
samgenoa98: Great, you can pm me if you want about it (as can anybody who wants to add leagues).
iGary: I have added the following teams myself:
Listowel Celtic
St. Brendan's Park (Tralee)
Killarney Athletic
Spa Road Celtic (Tralee)
Castleisland
Inter Kenmare
Dingle Bay Rovers
Rattoo Rovers (Ballyduff, Co.Kerry)
Camp United (west of Tralee)

Any chance of a list of all the teams in the database? Would be great if possible.

I'll see what I can do, however I can't promise anything and it will take a while.

OK, sorry for the delay, but I have now decided upon the league system. There will be three regional leagues at step 2, eight at step 3 and then the various district leagues. This means that there will now only be one national league. However, the prize money has been significantly increased to better reflect Ireland's size. The first 2 tiers have now been completed:

View attachment 312259

The Ireland.dbc wont work for me. I keep getting a message with "All teams in the Irish First Division must be assigned to the parent division or the child division, not both." Any ideas on what needs to be done to rectify this?

Hi,

Link update

Ireland v0.1.xml

Can you classify the division for example please ? For example

Senior league first
Senior league first
Senior league Second

Regional Premier league
Regional Second league

or by FA f.e

Mayo FA
Galway FA