W4NKER

Reaction score
irishflag.gif

As an Irishman I've always wanted to develop my domestic league into one of the world's best on FM.

I began it on FM13 with Shamrock Rovers and made great headway before the newer FM14 came out.

I somehow managed to qualify for the Champions League groups stages in the first season and sunsequently managed to reach the group stages of the UCL or Europa League every season afterwards, evening managing to reach the semi finals of the Europa League!

I started again once FM14 came out but on FM Classic instead thinking the speed will help me once we start to dominant domestically.

And indeed, second season in, we reached the Europa League group stages and so started the journey to dominance and investing in youth/training facilities.

View attachment 373705

HOWEVER, board interactions are limited on FMC and even with a few million in the bank I've struggled to convince the budget to improve our youth set up - a vital ingredient to eventual European dominance.

Sooooo! To the point!

Inspired by coolmcool's Limerick save I will begin again only on the full version of the game

View attachment 373685

View attachment 373684

View attachment 373683

Shelbourne used to be one of Ireland big guns but fell upon hard financial times and dropped down the divisions. They are back now and my first port of call on the road to greatness... hopefully!

Decent stadium and excellent youth facilities in comparison to the rest of the league so we have a mini head start but the current team is far from the best so may take a while to establish ourselves domestically never mind in Europe.

Pre-Season, Transfers and Early Season Form

Transfers

With a severely limited budget I strengthened to two main areas of weakness: Goalkeeper and Wingbacks. Could only afford the two as I would have loved a LWB as well. Hopefully the first batch of youth team products can add a bit of depth to the squad.

View attachment 373678
View attachment 373677

Early Results

View attachment 373676
A win at the first attempt over a certain Limerick FC but very mixed results. Leaves us 6th in the early league table which is better than our media prediction of 10th at least.

Thats it im not following this save now you have beaten Limerick in your opening game:p

Love an Irish save, I will follow.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Hey, buddy first of all i would like to say that im huge fan of you. I first knew because of Euro Trek on FM 2013 than i decided to buy fm 2013. I saw your new story about Ireland and saw your results on fm 2013 and i so instersting to know which tactic were you using and your skin. Sorry for ask for tactics again. Its because i always get excited when i see youur amazing results. Cheers !

Hey, buddy first of all i would like to say that im huge fan of you. I first knew because of Euro Trek on FM 2013 than i decided to buy fm 2013. I saw your new story about Ireland and saw your results on fm 2013 and i so instersting to know which tactic were you using and your skin. Sorry for ask for tactics again. Its because i always get excited when i see youur amazing results. Cheers !
For FM13 or FM14?

August 2013

View attachment 373493

Speeding through the months here with Instant Result until I get to the all important Youth Intake day on September 20th.

We exit another cup to bottom placed Bohs which is very disappointing but end the month 6th, 4 places above expectation.

Hopefully we get some good youth team defenders next month.

View attachment 373494

September 2013

THE PHOENIX RISES!

View attachment 373482

Sensational results. Is a title challenge really on so soon??

O'Hallaron got a few early games at CB and Lynch popped up with a winning debut goal in the final game. All signs are good.

View attachment 373481

Im glad Limerick are out of the danger zone and its nice to see they got revenge with a couple of wins over you!

Tekkas there and a mental youth intake.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk