Almost works the same way the 'WM' tactic works,, which is highly effective. KUTGW

I'm giving this a try at the moment.

Who scores the most goals in your team, and also assists?

First game was a 3-2 win at home against Man Utd, 2nd game was a 1-0 win away at Sunderland - I'm Newcastle, lingering at the bottom of the table - so early signs are good, and thats without hardly any match preparation too, so early signs are promising.

Just really wanting to get as much info from you as possible to make it work as best as I can... sure it would help others to try this too!

I'm giving this a try at the moment.

Who scores the most goals in your team, and also assists?

First game was a 3-2 win at home against Man Utd, 2nd game was a 1-0 win away at Sunderland - I'm Newcastle, lingering at the bottom of the table - so early signs are good, and thats without hardly any match preparation too, so early signs are promising.

Just really wanting to get as much info from you as possible to make it work as best as I can... sure it would help others to try this too!

Arteta was/is top scorer and Yakubu 2nd, Cahill with the most assists and a 3-2 home win against Man utd is a result to be proud of but what position are you 2 wins surely mean you're in the top half assuming you've played 2 games

What pitch size did you use?

I've started again with Newcastle as I was struggling and changing tactics half way through is never good.

Tonga is a country island nation in Oceania... or Asia... or Australasia... somewhere in the Pacific

Pitch size? Maximum size, best for the wingers