is any better striker in the game than falcao?!

wesool

Reaction score

i play arsenal and i wonder who i should buy on striker position?

i play arsenal and i wonder who i should buy on striker position?

Rodrigo from Benfica. Hes a beast. Basically a young David Villa in his prime

maybe some screen rodrigo from next seasons? ;)

Cavani is the only complete forward on his level.
But there are others who are better at certain roles, Neymar, Rodrigo, Llorente, Etc aren't as good overall as Falcao but will still score very well if played in the right team.

I would highly recommend Fierro , In my Napoli save im in 2018 and hes worth £27 million, scores consistent goals and IMO is the best striker in the world. I'd show a screenshot but not sure how to.

I would highly recommend Fierro , In my Napoli save im in 2018 and hes worth £27 million, scores consistent goals and IMO is the best striker in the world. I'd show a screenshot but not sure how to.

Go to his profile, press Alt+F9. The screenshot gets saved as an image in Documents -> Sports Interactive -> Football Manager 2013 -> Screenshots as a png file. You can then upload it here. And yeah, Fierro is a beast :D

Fierro and Ademilson, these two for me are so lethal it is ridiculous and to think they cost me a combined fee of £5.25m, Fierro on a free and Ademilson on his minimum fee release.

Go to his profile, press Alt+F9. The screenshot gets saved as an image in Documents -> Sports Interactive -> Football Manager 2013 -> Screenshots as a png file. You can then upload it here. And yeah, Fierro is a beast :D

I will do it in a second when i go back on to that ssave...

Victor Andrade 6-8 years in will dominate, I'll put a screenie up later

Malonga dominates, by him early

Immobile, Insigne, Fierro, Ademilson, Adam Campbell

Maybe even Bojan? Just train them well

Henry, do you have a screenshot in 2018 of andy polo? Have always wondered how good he gets :)

How about Wilfried Bony? In FM 2012 (Yes, still playing that, because I don't like FM 2013 from what I saw in the demo) Bony was a monster. He was like a Drogba, absolutely powerful. Is he still the same in FM 2013?