Is anyone actually enjoying the game?

Forder22

Reaction score
I was enjoying the game a lot. Recently i decided to do another save because i have been away for a while and my god i just cant play it. So many bugs that it makes it impossible to play as teams such as City, Barcelona, Madrid etc etc.

So, is anyone actually having an enjoyable experience?

Yes, seven seasons in still enjoying it. Yes there are bugs but it hasn't had a major impact on my enjoyment.

Yes, I'm loving it! I played 14 seasons in Iceland, and I still play that save from time to time, and I'm currently halfway through my third season in a Swedish youth challenge. :)

8 seasons in, on different saves, and still enjoying it. Sure, there are frustrating bits like opposition set pieces, but overall, if you figure out your tactics properly, it's still pretty enjoyable, and you can string a good run of results.

i am ive won world cup 2 (2 seperate saves) with the might three lions now both beating spain in final with the latest win finishing 3-1 :)

Just haven't had any luck with it recently.

Invested heavily in youth signings and the best coaches yet i struggle. I am Manchester City. When i give team talks the team just reacts bad :(

Just haven't had any luck with it recently.

Invested heavily in youth signings and the best coaches yet i struggle. I am Manchester City. When i give team talks the team just reacts bad :(

Man City is the problem. I have no love for the big sides. Go someone rubbish. Build a team up from league 2 or 1. Try and get them to the prem or champions league. Download one of the latest updates from the update section. Makes the game a lot more fun. Recently i finished 4th with Norwich first season, things like that make saves enjoyable. Beating the big boys :)

Man City is the problem. I have no love for the big sides. Go someone rubbish. Build a team up from league 2 or 1. Try and get them to the prem or champions league. Download one of the latest updates from the update section. Makes the game a lot more fun. Recently i finished 4th with Norwich first season, things like that make saves enjoyable. Beating the big boys :)

I support City and i am trying to bring in youth players. What updates are you on about?

Yep. got a seria z brazil side, a team in each continent save, going on.. superb great.

This has happened to me 4 times already and im not even in OCTOBER!

I'm enjoying it!

Although the "players don't learn Dutch, just English" bug (HOW did they even introduce that bug?! Don't they just copy-paste code? :-/ ) and the set-piece/scramble bug are annoying. Nevertheless, I still haven't mastered FM14 in the way I mastered FM12 (skipped FM13), so there's still a challenge.

Complaining about it being bugged yet i have just beat Barcelona 4-0 hahha

Got the sack for the second consecutive time as Manchester City, just can't beat the small teams. Any advice?

I am having a great time. In my 7th season with Maribor and I don't plan on stopping until I have won the Champions League. And I've found the bugs end up going in my favour more often as I end up being the little team beating the big boys with a couple good counter attacks. It helped me make it to one CL final already, where I unsurprisingly got smashed by Man Utd.

I think it's brilliant, 8th season, haven't had greatest of success, just got Southend to premiership with mostly youth players, wanna win something with these then on the move hopefully Ajax! :)

Got the sack for the second consecutive time as Manchester City, just can't beat the small teams. Any advice?

Try downloading a tactic that you like the look of. Usually these are well put together. You can even check if someone is testing them with city. That way you know the playstyle is correct and it may be the morale that is affecting the results.

If you still have problems with teamtalks, read Raikan's guide on those: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...amtalk-guide-fm14-how-get-right-reaction.html

enjoying very much, thank you :D my good old deep 4231 is still kicking

enjoying it...
its just a game, a good past-time.

frustations at times but then, that's normal for all games.
I just switch to different saves when I'm frustrated with one.

making my own tactics makes it so enjoyable. of cos cursing my head off when it doesnt work, but pleasing to see when it works. Would be even better if there's more options to set pieces, maybe taking quick free kick, customized free kick routines, who run where, who kick where, etc.