In fact yes. In real life he does appear to be a bit of a **** but then again if you go through life being told you are a genius and idolized as a god by an entire nation then you're probably gunna become a bit of a widge.

If your that bothered about it, why don't you manage them?

Because I'm playing as my other created team, the point was to create 2 random teams to turn into powerhouses in the hardest league in the world, and to make it more fun have Maradona manage the other team..

Ahh I see. Maybe try reducing his stats when buying players? That may have an effect.

but its not literally him, its just your perception which you have incorporated into the game, so he personally may not be a idiot and the him in the game may just be bargain hunter

but its not literally him, its just your perception which you have incorporated into the game, so he personally may not be a idiot and the him in the game may just be bargain hunter

Thanks, I didn't realize it was a game, thanks for your input today.

Whenever i go over 300 mil the game messes up :(

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Try Roy Keane

I agree... Roy Keane will spend it in no time, although don't expect those results to change because of it ;)