Is fm base FM 2012/2013 only?

julystork

Reaction score
Cause threads/posts regarding questions about older FMs like 2011 go unviewed, let alone answered, for up to a week or more.
Heck more, often than not it feels like I'm the only fm base member who look into the fm11 section anymore.

I know 2012 & 2013 are the latest games, but ya can't tell me nobody in the entire world still plays 2011 or older FMs.

Anyone know of other FM games forums that are more active/cares with games older than FM12?

I know 2012 & 2013 are the latest games, but ya can't tell me nobody in the entire world still plays 2011 or older FMs.

You expecting all these people to be on this one site are ya?

Cause threads/posts regarding questions about older FMs like 2011 go unviewed, let alone answered, for up to a week or more.
Heck more, often than not it feels like I'm the only fm base member who look into the fm11 section anymore.

Anyone know of other FM games forums that are more active/cares with games older than FM12?
View attachment 286951

53 people viewing it this morning. The thing is with FM is its a very addictive game and most of the fans are hardcore and like to have the latest versions - if for no other reason than to keep up with the transfers in real life. Most people who buy the games will have FM13 or will be getting it soon so may be playing last years version. Anything older tends to get dropped, most people wont be playing older versions like FM11 and like Royo said this isn't the only FM forum so there may be more people playing the older versions that may never use this site.

Last edited:
So can I post a FM11-related question in the FM13 sub-section in hopes it will get answered?

That is if the mechanics regarding my question may be still unchanged in FM13

use the search function.

It's very unlikely that there is a question or subject on FM11 that has not already been answered or covered in an existing thread.