Is FM for iPhone really worth the price?

Bob5997

Reaction score
I hate it, they finally release the game just for it to be 6.99!!!!

it's an iPhone game, it should be 1.99 at the most.
If you have got it:

Is it worth it
Will it go down in price
And how realistic is it

I really like the game. Something fun to do when you are bored in a lesson at school or something similar. However, I would never pay the same price for it again. I will probably jail break my iPhone anyway, but if I wasn't going to, I would only pay a max of £2,99 next time around. :)

I hate it, they finally release the game just for it to be 6.99!!!!

it's an iPhone game, it should be 1.99 at the most.
If you have got it:

Is it worth it
Will it go down in price
And how realistic is it

You do talk utter ****. 6.99 is the best price you will EVER find for a game like FM. Compare it to the PSP version which is £10-£15 more. £1.99? Don't be daft. 30% of the revenue per sale goes to apple and other revenue goes to Licensing costs and costs to produce the game.

Out of interest, why do you hate it? I personally love it and I think it is the best footy game to ever come to the app store.

£1.99 would be daylight robbery. Would be no point in SI making it. Its 10x's more advanced than a game where you flick stuff at buildings an hope they fall down.

I got it for my iPod. I laughed at it. I deleted it. I felt bad.

Oh I felt bad because I wasted my parent's money buying it.

Simply put FMHi will never be 1.99 GBP simply because each copy sold incurs licensing costs in order to use the real world database.

I personally believe the game is very good value for money at 6.99 GBP, especially when you consider its largely an evolved version of the PSP game which is sold at a considerably higher price.

I'm obviously somewhat biased though and its up to every individual if they wish to purchase the game or not ....

Just Jailbreak your IPhone it's the best thing you can ever do to it seriously, i was a little skeptical at first but when I jailbroke it I thought, why the **** didn't i do this earlier?!?!