joespur61

Reaction score
hi cant decide wheather i should get the beta version or is it full of bugs? should i force myself to wait for full version release? i gess what im really asking is is the beta version mega buggie?

Seems like the regular game to me. I save a bit more often (once had a crash wipe out a night's gaming!), but otherwise I think they could call this thing early access as easily as "beta."

A couple little UI things and such, but nothing to ruin the experience so far.

Im playing the regular game so far, no crashes at all, just some gliches on the UI, but nothing really big, i just have to click on the screen again, and it happens like 1 time each 30 minutes. But again we have the injury problem -.-
I got 6 injuries on the pre-season for 3~4 weeks, the 6 injuries -.-

Depends what you want out of early access. If you do be aware it will have a few problems and changes to be made before release. It is however a good game and well worth getting it early to have a tinker with tactics etc. On the whole I have been happy with it and glad i got in early.

The game and beta is amazing, running like charm here.

didnt have problems at all.its going to be one of the best FM relasses I think

Haven't noticed any serious issues myself.. Quite a few UI glitches but nothing that has affected my game too badly.

Zero problems, loving the improvements, already modding the ui. I'm dancin' a jig.

Doesn't even feel like a beta to me.

I say pull the trigger.

Worth It!!! Why wait, had no issues and played for 24 hours ;)

Worth getting it. You'll definitely want to work out bugs in your tactics as early as you can