Is fm17 SIGNIFICANTLY 'BETTER' than fm16

djs1

Reaction score
really appreciate thoughts and opinions.thanks

Thanks bro but i want to see whats 'better' more than whats different if u get me.A lot of the comments are on whats new in fm17 but it doesnt tell the full story

I find it better to watch the matches and tactically I'm finding it a lot harder which to me gives the game more longevity. I personally much prefer 17

glad to hear you are finding it more challenging shaggy.cant wait for the full game

Just by the matches processing much faster between highlights I'd give it the much better.

The issue FM16 had with crosses was solved. Some say crosses are still OP but the reasons are completely different. Before it was some serious issues with goalkeepers and defenders, specially fullbacks; I think in the current version it's more to do with the much asked for tweak for players not to shoot from ridiculously tight angles as much, which as consequence means they try better crosses from those positions where a cross is much better than the shot.

Just by the matches processing much faster between highlights I'd give it the much better.

The issue FM16 had with crosses was solved. Some say crosses are still OP but the reasons are completely different. Before it was some serious issues with goalkeepers and defenders, specially fullbacks; I think in the current version it's more to do with the much asked for tweak for players not to shoot from ridiculously tight angles as much, which as consequence means they try better crosses from those positions where a cross is much better than the shot.

those changes sound like a positive move for sure

I've also had the best own goal , matip passed it back to mignolet who with no pressure at all pressure at all punted it straight back into matip for an own goal, no opposition player within 20 yards

As a 15 fan who hated 16, yes 17 is a massive improvement on 16.

17 looks great, runs fast, and when they iron out the issues, we'll have a classic.

I've also had the best own goal , matip passed it back to mignolet who with no pressure at all pressure at all punted it straight back into matip for an own goal, no opposition player within 20 yards

I have seen this more than once in my game. i hope thats not a freak occurrence that will happen too often!

I saw that, albeit with an oponent several meters away, by Busquet sr against Espanyol. In reality. I don't remember if it was the 1-0 or the 2-0. The other was him stepping back to a high ball from afar when he was out of the line, jump to catch it in the air and fall inside goal with the ball in his hands.

sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere but i read a review that sated that loading times were much slower than fm16?is this correct,especially on older machines?

sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere but i read a review that sated that loading times were much slower than fm16?is this correct,especially on older machines?

I don't know about older machines; but in mine the difference is enormous. From like half a minute before to a couple seconds.

my laptop is an old dell but have always found fm runs quick,prob due to the fact i use throttlestop

Well in the ME so far there is an alarming tendency for passes to hit team mate's bodies (well ok, bums) and possession to be lost. About 30% of these lead to goals against you.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Well in the ME so far there is an alarming tendency for passes to hit team mate's bodies (well ok, bums) and possession to be lost. About 30% of these lead to goals against you.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

That's not new. It's one of the things that has annoyed me thorough the versions. That proportion of ending in own goals, though, wasn't that high. I've not observed that in my matches. Had a few, but nothing beyond the usual.

FM 2017 is 64 bit. Previous versions were 32 bit. Theoretically, FM 2017 is twice as fast as FM 2016. You can basically double the league's on older machines.