Is FM24 worth it?

everett4

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Hi guys, I'm a noob who started with FM23 when it was released for free in Epic Games. I've been playing a fair bit (like 150 hours), and I was thinking on starting a new campaign mobdro .

Do you think it would be worth it to buy FM24 to start that new save? I'd like to have the upgraded data based, but I'm not sure that'd be worth it the 40 bucks it'd spend in the game.

Any help would be vastly appreciated

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Hi guys, I'm a noob who started with FM23 when it was released for free in Epic Games. I've been playing a fair bit (like 150 hours), and I was thinking on starting a new campaign.

Do you think it would be worth it to buy FM24 to start that new save? I'd like to have the upgraded data based, but I'm not sure that'd be worth it the 40 bucks it'd spend in the game.

Any help would be vastly appreciated
You can get it cheaper on third-party websites.

I always buy the newer version no matter what just because I love the game. You can always look for a database file to update the squads but I don't think there's any with this winter transfers for FM23

If you want to try it, probably the best course of action is either to test it by subscribing to the Xbox GamePass (should be 1Euro for 14 days or some similar offer in your country) if you're on PC or using Apple Arcade trial period and testing it via the Mac App Store.

Then, if you like it, you can either continue the subscriptions to the two services or use a third-party site to check for the best price available at the moment, something like gg.deals: just be sure not to use gray markets, but official resellers.