ianiffy

Reaction score
is fm3 hard or is it just me when i played beta i was southampton and i did not lose for about 12 games. Now with full game i can not win a match and if i do it is a very late goal i am worried this will be just to hard last year i won every trophy with several small teams

You cant win always. Thats why Ive always said ''The game takes back what it gives''.

Its a lot more difficult than last year! I was working on a demon tactic with Inter Milan and it was absolutely rock solid at the back. Conceded something ridculous like 5 goals in 16 games. I made a note of the settings to replicate it in this one but now Im leaking goals like a beast. Creating more chances though, but not scoring as many. Bottom of the league with Liverpool after three games without a single point. Quite realistic really!

i have about roughly 20-35 changes sometimes more and still do not score mad really

Not that hard just ME is so unrealistic... I'm waiting for the new ME patch and hope to make it more stable...

For example i tell my wingers to not cut inside only cross the ball from byline but still they're trying to go in and pass to goalkeeper. So ridicioulus.

Not that hard just ME is so unrealistic... I'm waiting for the new ME patch and hope to make it more stable...

For example i tell my wingers to not cut inside only cross the ball from byline but still they're trying to go in and pass to goalkeeper. So ridicioulus.

Indeed. The major problem is how the game doesn't respond accordingly to what you're asking. You tell your player "DO A" and he ends losing the ball in front of the goal against a guy that most likely only plays in weekends for fun.