Reaction score
OK heres my story!
I started unemployed (as i am at the moment, haha) and i joined Hereford United in January of 2011 and i got them promoted in the first season through the playoffs into league 1.
I then signed some free agents and loaned some players for the next season because Hereford don't have much money.
And my first season in League one i got Hereford promoted by coming 2nd into the Championship, again i signed some free agents and guest what?? i Got promoted into the premiership through the playoffs!!! Is this too easy or what??
I have not used any money cheats or editors on this game!! My team justed played brilliant.
I did not change the tactics from the first time i joined Hereford until the premiership when i set the record for most amount of losses in a row (*15). But i'm making a comeback now i changed the tactics.
But is this too easy?? i thought with Hereford i would be in league 1 for a while!!
also i am now in the premiership with a 7000 seater stadium, i asked a million times for the board to expand the stadium but they will not, any suggestions??

If you have a balance of say at least £20M they should expand the stadium.

lower league teams

yeah and how do i get the lower league teams?? like under blue square leagues and that??
all the semi-pro teams??

To expand your stadium you need complete sell-outs for a fair few seasons first, and the balance to back it up.

If you think it's too easy, give yourself a challenge, go and manage in australia, were you have no knowledge

Yeah but where is the database fo the lower league teams?? i can't find it!!
could someone give me a link??

Lol??? I only signed freebies in my AFC Telford save too and guess what? Back to back promotions and now I'm in the EPL.

I only signed 2 shocking freebies - Alan Smith , Shaun Wright Philips.

Lol??? I only signed freebies in my AFC Telford save too and guess what? Back to back promotions and now I'm in the EPL.

I only signed 2 shocking freebies - Alan Smith , Shaun Wright Philips.

Here's hoping I can achieve the same - did you win the league each time?

Defo not too easy for me. Things were going well after being promoted from NPLPD to League 2, but it's all gone a bit Pete Tong. Good run in cups, but gubbings in league 2. Having to re-do tactics, and fans are turning against me already

its not so much as hard but abit like Spurs, very inconsistant indeed. And that annoys me more than anything. But no way is it too easy, if you find it easy then you have got a lucky disk.