Is Genie Scout Cheating?

jamie_allan

Reaction score
I know that we may get two camps here but do you think Genie Scout is cheating? On some saves i have used it to check the player my assistant is recommending isn't a donkey but overall is it just another scout or an easy way to find the new Messi?

Technically it is, because it's a 3rd party program which does the work for you.

I still use it though, because I'm too lazy to scout in game.

i dont use it but i woulndt count it as cheating

I would call it cheaating as your using anither program to your advantage, But i dont have anything against people who do you use it.

Genie scout is good. Haha i scouted someone on game and gave me a 3 star rating for senior team as arsenal as potential yet genie scout gave him a max of 185 :/

are Counter Strike aimbots cheating? Yes, its a 3rd party program that compensates for something you can't/don't want to deal with.

So the genie is cheating, but I don't care if people use it in their own game. Now if I were playing a network game, I would be disappointed if someone felt the need to use it.

yh i kinda agree with you, i think the game is better with the "ifs and maybes in the game"