Is getting taken over by a Tycoon Random?

Classick

Reaction score
Hey, I've been with Sheffield wednesday now for about 10 seasons and still no tycoon :/
I had a save file before with Sheffield wednesday and i was about 5 seasons in and got taken over by a tycoon but unfortunately the save file went corrupt just after i got taken over. Anyway any ideas?

Its random i am going into my 4th season with sheffield wednesday now in the premier league any tips?

Its random i am going into my 4th season with sheffield wednesday now in the premier league any tips?
Well by my fourth season i was just gathering a good youth team and coming 2-4 in the premier league so i would advise just searching for good 0-21 year olds and try signing them as you make a massive profit on them. Now all of my players are over 5 Stars on my coach report :)

Last edited:
I am assuming Liam thinks you are talking about FM not FMH because he is wrong.

The takeover is called "Sugar Daddy" and can only be done once, if you have already had it in your other game then go to preferences and turn it on and you will get asked to accept it. More information about this is here.

Oh yea!

I was looking at the recent posts didn't notice the section.

there is no higher than 5 stars....how on earth do your players have 5+ stars on coach report?
Well by my fourth season i was just gathering a good youth team and coming 2-4 in the premier league so i would advise just searching for good 0-21 year olds and try signing them as you make a massive profit on them. Now all of my players are over 5 Stars on my coach report :)

FMH's coach report uses 6 stars.

By the way the coach report is not always accurate as it goes on your team and league not in the world so a six star BSP player may be a 1 star Championship one.

Well i'm in my ninth season Premier league having won 5 League titles and 24 Cup Titles and 6911 Manager Points So i'd say they that they are good six stars

I had sugar daddy yes but didn't have it on for my 9 seasons that i played. I unlocked it in my save file before when i it when corrupt :)