Is it certain this year that there will be no super tactic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
where in this thread do i say please SI will you put holes in your match engine? i asked if it is certain there will be no super tactic therefore your stupidity is overwhelming.

not getting 'arsey' but i'm just saying if that's the way you want to play the game then do that? and to some of us a striker scoring 90 goals a season was just a fun experiance to have and it was nice to win the league with the favourites for relegation because it was different from stressing over the game and the game was what a game is meant to be and that's fun

There. A super tactic is something that exploits flaws in the match engine. Saying that you want super tactics is saying that you want there to be flaws in the ME.

TBH has given you the info needed. They are never going to make the game "less realistic". With future FMs in mind you should probably just learn to get to grips with the game properly, because they will only aim to make it more realistic, and eradicate more flaws. This thread has run its course.

Status
Not open for further replies.