Is it cheating and does it work??

garyc

Reaction score
About to start up a season with palace hopefully and was wondering if i put brighton in the championship for 2011/2012 on editor data and qpr in the prem for 2011/2012 season does it work and would you class it as cheating??

thanks

I suppose that teams because they got promoted in real life.Maybe using FMRTE on end of season is also a good choice?

I'd use FMRTE with absolute caution. Screwed up my mates game totally and hat to do a new save. Hence I never used the thing. Not worth the risk. But you don't know til you try I guess-your game your choice. You paid for the game so it's up to you how you play it. But I really wouldn't call it cheating as QPR are as good as up anyhow

it works fine, as long as you leave the correct number of teams in each league, So to promote QPR you will have to demote a prem team.

Demote Wigan-they're pretty much going down tbh

sorry but whats fmrte lol? i might give it a go then.. so i have to relegate a team on editor aswell then? it wont just do it in the game ?

FMRTE is Football Manager Real Time Editor
Which means, editing on the fly, you'll need to install a framework for it to work though, it will prompt you when it's not installed, then you will have to choose the FM version that you have, steam or hard copy. Click "Load game" AFTER or WHEN you already have your save game running in FM11, I can't explain how to edit something specific as I don't access to it right now, but it should be pretty straight forward, it has a search function as well (for clubs, staff, players etc.)

ok cheers, you have sort of baffled me so dont worry lol, im not a genius on fm just play it and know how to download things and make my own cut out facepacks thats it lol. just needed to know if i put them teams in another division for next season will it work and someone said yeah so cheers