Beef1987

Reaction score
.. That I've gone into the editor and changed Mats Hummels so that I can sign him for Man Utd?

I feel horrible doing it lol, but I really wanted him!!

Yes.

But it's your game, enjoy it however you want.

Ooooooh come on haha!! He hasn't got that preference in real life.. why the **** is it on the game???

Lmao.. I also signed Gundogan and Marco Reus... Completely drained Dortmund haha

Bro your game you play it the way you like too.

I always have a fun save in which I transfer Messi Ronaldo to the same team and play a season.

That's my way of settling the whole debate!

It's your game. If you feel it's cheap and if you think that would ruin your experience, then don't do it. As long as you have fun, cheat as much as you like in your offline games :))

When I have had enough of the game, Usually the last few weeks before the new edition, I like to have a cheat save...Pump millions into a random european club, Boost their rep and have fun!

Your game, Play it how you want matey.

I wouldn't say its cheating. I dont like how they add some of these player preferences in game, they wouldn't say no if you made them an offer they cant refuse.

I wouldn't say its cheating. I dont like how they add some of these player preferences in game, they wouldn't say no if you made them an offer they cant refuse.

Not true really. Le Tiss never left Southampton despite being good enough for any Prem club, and there's quite a few players like that.

Not true really. Le Tiss never left Southampton despite being good enough for any Prem club, and there's quite a few players like that.

EVERY player has his price. Clearly nobody made Le Tissier a big enough offer. Money talks.

EVERY player has his price. Clearly nobody made Le Tissier a big enough offer. Money talks.

That's not necessarily true within reason, but even if it was that doesn't make how the game portrays it incorrect. All loyalty and favoured clubs/personnel do is raise that player's demands significantly, not make it impossible for them to want to move.

That's not necessarily true within reason, but even if it was that doesn't make how the game portrays it incorrect. All loyalty and favoured clubs/personnel do is raise that player's demands significantly, not make it impossible for them to want to move.

Yep, I agree. IN FM15 i'm finding it a lot easier to at least offer a contract to players who dont want to join. In past FM's it seemed the agent would just decline talks without an offer, even if I was willing to offer a ridiculous amount.
However, I wish players like Hummels would not be set to 'doesn't want to play in Premier league' (dont know if thats the case with him, but it is with others) unless they have openly come out and said that IRL. In other words, I hope SI are using real life examples and evidence and not just guessing who would never leave their clubs.

.. That I've gone into the editor and changed Mats Hummels so that I can sign him for Man Utd?

I feel horrible doing it lol, but I really wanted him!!

Yes, it's cheating. But if it makes you happy and you only do it once, I won't tell anybody. It will be our dirty little secret... :)

If you have to ask if its cheating, it probably is.

Whether it is considered 'cheating', isn't important. If you still enjoy the game either way, then who cares :)

They've made the editor so people can use it to make their experience more fun :D