TamMcCann

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I've started to get bored with Football Manager so I decided I wanted a REAL challenge!
I have started a new save with Tahiti First Divison club AC Dragon. As you can imagine
the financial aspect of managing a Semi Pro club is not very good. The majority of my
players are on non contracts so don't get paid but I do have part time players that are on
average, ?10pw!

The question I have is, is it impossible to build this club up? How can I make money for the
club?

Thanks for the help in advance people!

Arranging Friendlies with bigger clubs (with you being the home team), winning the league etc etc and getting into your continental competition.. eventually you will gather enough money to request your board improve your professional status so you can offer full time contract and so... I don't know what the benchmark amount is for you to become Professional status though so it could take a while.. I am doing something similar in the Gibraltar league with Manchester 62 but all the Gibraltar teams are Amateur not even semi-pro lol.. so might take quite a while!

Thanks for the tips SwiftNG. Nice mate, it will take a while but its a great challenge. Good luck with your challenge.

Also, pay close attention to the contract bonuses. Appearance Fees, Goal Fees, ect; can financially cripple you if not kept under control.