Is it just me, pr do Norwich ALWAYS become world beaters?

Ride The Walrus

A pretty cool guy.
Reaction score
Four or five saves I've had that go on longer than 2,3 years, and they always seem to be in the top four. Weird, I thought, then I checked their squad. Their squad is *****, almost EVERY year, too. My most recent one, three seasons in with Rangers, and I just took the Norwich job, they're sat fourth. Their squad is incredibly average.

Bryan Ruiz in his thirties, Bradley Johnson, Garrido, Amido Balde, Andi Weimann et al.

The only good players they have are Leroy Fer, Bassong, Van Wolfwinkel etc.

Despite all this, all the player's ratings are about 6.30/50, yet they're sat fourth, in March, ahead of Chelsea and Arsenal.

In almost every save I've had they get a Sugar Daddy takeover who pumps squillions into the club.

Naw, on most of my saves, they're nearing relegation, or sometimes, even get relegated.

Finished 6th in my first season, sitting at 8th in second (december) and Wolfswinkel almost won golden boot and is leading this year.

Don't think I've seen Norwich do well yet in any of my saves.

On a different note, in one of my saves Bolton are in the Conference (or the Skrill Premier as they call it now)

Not seen Norwich do that we'll, however I've seen Stoke finish top 4 and one year were close runners up in title. Think what was about 2019.