Is it me or did FM 14 have better player models and graphics than FM 15?

12handpaksao

Reaction score
Why does last year's version look better in terms of player model and graphic quality?

This year's player model looks really weird and the way they move is really really ugly compared to last year.

Why?

Thanks

Well, i somehow share the same opinion, but I think the actual animations in 3D View are much better in FM15. The FM14 had better pitch view, the pitch looks somehow dirty in FM15, it doesnt have a clean look, like FM14 used to have. Besides from the pitch and player models, I think FM15 comes on top in terms of crowd, stadium, weather and animations. I hope there will be some pitch models in the workshop soon because I really dont like the default ones.

Well, i somehow share the same opinion, but I think the actual animations in 3D View are much better in FM15. The FM14 had better pitch view, the pitch looks somehow dirty in FM15, it doesnt have a clean look, like FM14 used to have. Besides from the pitch and player models, I think FM15 comes on top in terms of crowd, stadium, weather and animations. I hope there will be some pitch models in the workshop soon because I really dont like the default ones.

Yeah I believe so. It is just that the player models look really sad on the lowest 3D settings in FM 15 but players on the the lowest setting in FM 14 actually looked pretty good compared to FM15 . I wonder why???! Is FM 15 more demanding in terms of PC specs?

I know it's only small. But there being no animation when you score grinds on me a little. The ball hits the net like its concrete.