Djibril Cisse

Reaction score
So i am in my 4th season with Panathinaikos.

I am doing great in my league, winning back to back the league and conceeding 1 goal every two games average which is something i like.

In Europe i am struggling but i am pleased considering my weak squad. Opponents find a way to score against my from set piece or whatever so i conceed 1.5 goal every game and score 1.

Anyway i have a good balanced squad which provides me at least good performances against much better opponents. So this first Champions League game comes against OL away and this happens.

View attachment 299163

My only change in these year squad is the Goalkeeper. Every **** shot in my net was a goal. This is my GK which i though he was a bargain.

View attachment 299162

He is Eduardo. The Portuguese from Dinamo.

Can someone tell me wtf just happened? Is there something in his attributes that i dont see? Is there a blending with squad problem? He had 6 matches with my team before that match. Was it my teamtalk? (No pressure, works good for me against tough opponents). Bad day is out of question because he has great hidden attributes. Proffecionalism etc. His worst hidden attribute is his Important matches which is 11. But again last year i had Cleiton who had Important matches : 1 and he never had such a bad performance. Another fact is that he didnt have as bad as in field looking. He even got a 6.1 rating.

Last edited:
Based on just the match stats, no idea.

how many mistakes do the matchs stats he made, maybe he wasnt at fault , did the rest of your team have a 'mare?

How can i see his mistakes? He had only two saves.

Other ratings were the same as his. Worst 5.9 my right back. 6.1,6.4 etc.

i the player stats dropdown on the match overview. looks like your team just had an off day and got hammered it happens, look at Madrid last week

Looks like you've restricted them to long shots, which is good tactically, but they've just had a game where they've all flew in. Might be worth uploading the PKM.

I'd like to see the PKM too. It might not even have been the keeper's fault. The rest of the team also need to defend to keep out goals/make shots more difficult.

He has done 1 mistake but i dont think not being able to stop shots would count as mistakes.

It was like i was using my U19 GK. The thing is that i was counting on him to make the differnece in exactly those matches as my tactic is good. :(

There is a well known Bug for the keepers on this , He will be stunned for about 2-3 seconds if the ball hits the bar or if he makes a big save high in the goal , Watch Carefully on the highlights and you will see this .

it's your tactics...either you allowed a team with good long shots to many longshots, or your keeper simply had a bad day...I hate this game because of its randomness, I did whole tactic revamping after losses like yours on numerous occassions, but there was no need...