Is it possible for a club to go out of buisness on FM12

titfieldghost

Reaction score
Just a quicky, as the title suggests, is it possible for a club to go out of buisness in fm12? If they dont get a buyer if they go into admin?

they can be docked points and go into admin so they have to sell all there players and have a transfer embargo but they can't actually go out of business. the worst that could happen is they sell all there players and try and compete with greys and end up freefalling down the leagues. i've never actually seen this happen but it's the extreme point of what could happen as they're not allowed to make clubs go bust in the same way they can't have players die in game or include certain "injuries" like what happened to muamba, petrov or abidal.

ahh thanks, just wondering because for some reason Man City have gone into admin on my game

In my previous saves, they seem to be getting poorer and poorer though they're still worth over £200m but they start with over £400m with no debts

How many seasons in do you have to be before they start declining in finance?

literally in season 2, its never happened before. 34 games played, 19th place 21 points

that is surprising on my game now in 2017 man city had won the league 4 times in 5 seasons and won the champo league 2 then they sddenly they sell al there good players at cut price prices i looke on the club overview screen and it said that the financese were now only "okay"