Is it possible for me to edit the names of roles in tactics?

Fanty111

Reaction score
Im a big fan of italian football and can easily identifyu with an italian role name like trequartista regista fantasisti seconda ounta and id rather use those names other than attacking midfielder deep lying playermaker etc

is there a way i can game this without having to play in Italian???

thanks

Im a big fan of italian football and can easily identifyu with an italian role name like trequartista regista fantasisti seconda ounta and id rather use those names other than attacking midfielder deep lying playermaker etc

is there a way i can game this without having to play in Italian???

thanks

Without actually knowing , I suspect that It can be done by editing the language file, replacing some words in English with the one of your choice. How to do this though...

Without actually knowing , I suspect that It can be done by editing the language file, replacing some words in English with the one of your choice. How to do this though...

where can i find the language file my man?!

i found it pal its the most complicated thing ever

maybe if there was an FM forum for cia agents they could do it hahaha

i found it pal its the most complicated thing ever

maybe if there was an FM forum for cia agents they could do it hahaha

I suspected so. I guess that either you know exactly how to do it ( perhaps needing to be a coder) or its just too hard.

My best solution I to adapt an Italian accent an read out the role names loud. Play a makeeer, Advancedd Forwaaard, e Baaalwiineer